• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #13 Kansas @ Nebraska

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll hold off on that until I see who decides to leave the program at the end of this season.

Very true.

I would hope this group would understand what’s in front of them though. I’ve followed Nebraska basketball since I was 5 years old and I’ve never seen us with this much talent. The most exciting part is, it’s talent that hasn’t been fully developed yet. Even this current season we could get better depending on how these kids respond to the last 2 close losses.

This team hasn’t played a lot of games together yet and they’re starting to come together. I had predicted it would happen later in Big 10 play, but I’m starting to think we might have a chance to do quite well in conference play.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the B1G having a down year this year, there is no reason this team can’t at least be on the bubble for the the tourney. However it’s time to win games. And until they do I will be pessimistic. And if they do in fact end up being a bubble team, wins over Creighton and KU would have gone a loooong way to help their cause.

If they get 8-10 conference wins alone may not be enough. But 8-10 conference wins AND wins over Creighton and KU in non-con could have pushed them over the edge.

Last night sucked.

This team can’t afford to have any head scratching losses the rest of the way. Win games

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the B1G having a down year this year, there is no reason this team can’t at least be on the bubble for the the tourney. However it’s time to win games. And until they do I will be pessimistic. And if they do in fact end up being a bubble team, wins over Creighton and KU would have gone a loooong way to help their cause.

If they get 8-10 conference wins alone may not be enough. But 8-10 conference wins AND wins over Creighton and KU in non-con could have pushed them over the edge.

Last night sucked.

This team can’t afford to have any head scratching losses the rest of the way. Win games

Yep. Looking at our remaining schedule of 19 games we really don’t play a single team that I’m going to feel like we don’t have a shot against.

Purdue on the road is tough, but all the games on the road in this conference will be difficult. We should expect to win nearly all of the games that remain at the PBA this season.

Assuming we take care of business in the next 3 cupcake games we have, 10 wins in Conference play would get us to 20 wins overall. We just won’t have a lot of quality wins, though some of these Big 10 teams are ranked somewhat high in RPI.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched the end of that game 5 times now. That’s a foul on Palmer on the rebound that gets called 95% of the time during the rest of the game.

Pathetic