• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team standard money league (1 keeper) - How'd I do?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr
Antonio Brown (keeper), AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Josh Gordon, Michael Thomas
Stewart, Bernard, Christine, Forsett
Graham, Jesse Jackson
Gano
Bengals

I can start 3 wr's and 1 rb (which I will be). There is no flex.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not liking Stew as your guy. Your TE situation scares me.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not liking Stew as your guy. Your TE situation scares me.

Yeah, I don't like them, either. Had Eifert snatched right before me. Obviously took Brown, Green, and Nelson with first 3 picks. Hoping to ride their ass like Zorro every week.

I think if Stewart can get me 900 yards and 8 td's I'll be fine. Hell, Bernard might bust out...or Michael.

I'm also thinking about a future trade to upgrade that rb if Gordon comes back and performs well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacked where you need it most... WR... Smart move. Should be able to stream RBs for 1 spot. Forsett should still factor in at some point.

Don't like your TE's at all. Who the hell is Jesse Jackson? Gotta be better options on waivers.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Jesse James....

Stew for week one could be scary is my big concern... but at the Jets seems like something Gio could be involved in quite a bit.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't like them, either. Had Eifert snatched right before me. Obviously took Brown, Green, and Nelson with first 3 picks. Hoping to ride their ass like Zorro every week.

I think if Stewart can get me 900 yards and 8 td's I'll be fine. Hell, Bernard might bust out...or Michael.

I'm also thinking about a future trade to upgrade that rb if Gordon comes back and performs well.

A famous civil rights leader? Dumb ass...

Yeah, I meant Jesse James. I like any Steelers TE who starts. I think he could be this years Barnidge.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A famous civil rights leader? Dumb ass...

Yeah, I meant Jesse James. I like any Steelers TE who starts. I think he could be this years Barnidge.
Jesse James is a sneaky grab. Doubt he belongs to much more than 5% of teams total. Once he hits paydirt I guarantee there will be people running to waivers to grab him. The TE position hasn't had much of a prominence in the Steelers offense outside of blocking though. It's very TD dependent. But with Bryant serving suspension, those receptions & TDs are up for grabs. Should be interesting to see who rises to the top out of James, Wheaton, DHB, Coates & Rogers. I'm even curious to see if they have any schemes for Xavier Grimble (hybrid type TE) to get in on the action.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesse James is a sneaky grab. Doubt he belongs to much more than 5% of teams total. Once he hits paydirt I guarantee there will be people running to waivers to grab him. The TE position hasn't had much of a prominence in the Steelers offense outside of blocking though. It's very TD dependent. But with Bryant serving suspension, those receptions & TDs are up for grabs. Should be interesting to see who rises to the top out of James, Wheaton, DHB, Coates & Rogers. I'm even curious to see if they have any schemes for Xavier Grimble (hybrid type TE) to get in on the action.

I'm hoping the Steelers see Eifert and Barnidge in the same division and try and outdo that.

James was my last round pick

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say this is a standard league.. then I am not a fan of it... Streaming RBs is not an easy task, especially when you only HAVE to start one... right now, you don't have a top 15 running back IMO... and that will hurt... Your QB is similar to your RB problem, Carr is fine, but he too is not a top 12 QB... He might become one, but I don't think the surrounding talent is anything special... Cooper is a very good WR, but I don't see him ever being a top 5 WR, which would be needed for Carr to become a top 10 QB this season...

and TE, I don't have as much of a problem since after the top 5 TE nobody is anyone special... But I think with the 0 RB strategy it is very important to have a top 5 QB OR TE...

Your WRs sure are great, but why even draft Josh Gordon if you can only start 3?? you really want to start him over Nelson?? Kind of a waste of a pick IMO... and your not gonna get great value in a trade...

Then, if you lose any of those WRs, then it will be nearly impossible to recover because the rest of your team is so weak...

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say this is a standard league.. then I am not a fan of it... Streaming RBs is not an easy task, especially when you only HAVE to start one... right now, you don't have a top 15 running back IMO... and that will hurt... Your QB is similar to your RB problem, Carr is fine, but he too is not a top 12 QB... He might become one, but I don't think the surrounding talent is anything special... Cooper is a very good WR, but I don't see him ever being a top 5 WR, which would be needed for Carr to become a top 10 QB this season...

and TE, I don't have as much of a problem since after the top 5 TE nobody is anyone special... But I think with the 0 RB strategy it is very important to have a top 5 QB OR TE...

Your WRs sure are great, but why even draft Josh Gordon if you can only start 3?? you really want to start him over Nelson?? Kind of a waste of a pick IMO... and your not gonna get great value in a trade...

Then, if you lose any of those WRs, then it will be nearly impossible to recover because the rest of your team is so weak...

I don't agree with you on Carr. I think he is top 5 at worst this season. Quite possibly the #1 fantasy qb.

I agree on the rb's and te's. They blow. All in on Carr and WR's. None of these WR's have the same bye week. So, Gordon will play...he may play a lot. It will just depend.