• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 arb eligible

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
britton , davis , matt , hunter , flareherty , deaza , tilly , norris , matusz , gonzo , pearce and meek .

4 on the bubble to me is matusz , hunter , meek and davis . pearce would be my 5th what is his price tag ?

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meek can take a hike, Hunter is ok since he's not closing and Matusz i'm not sure, I used to like him but he's declining and may be replaced cheaper. Can guys like Berry or Wright be used in the bp?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meek can take a hike, Hunter is ok since he's not closing and Matusz i'm not sure, I used to like him but he's declining and may be replaced cheaper. Can guys like Berry or Wright be used in the bp?
berry is so far ahead of wright . i think they will try and resign miller . i do think gonzo will be in the bp at some point .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm the same way about Matusz. I don't think he's awful but he has been one of many pitchers that hasn't panned out for us the way we were hoping. Does anyone think that maybe giving Steve Johnson a chance to take his spot in the bullpen would be a good idea or would that slot go to Bundy since we're likely to put him on an innings count?

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the same way about Matusz. I don't think he's awful but he has been one of many pitchers that hasn't panned out for us the way we were hoping. Does anyone think that maybe giving Steve Johnson a chance to take his spot in the bullpen would be a good idea or would that slot go to Bundy since we're likely to put him on an innings count?

I think Johnson deserves a shot, he was pretty good a few years ago, and maybe Bundy after a full year in the minors can help the bp in Sept+. We have alot of good options, even Gonzalez if Ubaldo turns it around.:omg:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnson deserves a shot, he was pretty good a few years ago, and maybe Bundy after a full year in the minors can help the bp in Sept+. We have alot of good options, even Gonzalez if Ubaldo turns it around.:omg:
steve was the luckiest pitcher a couple years ago ! everything looked so hittable the o's have others that also should get a shot like drake and gamboa . they also have bridwell who is lights out so far in the bp .