• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12-2

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the Giants offense has looked, wouldn't surprise me if they lost. Eagles will definitely play hard and they are a good home team.
Giants defense just gave up 7 and 6 against the Cowboys and Lions. They will beat the shit out of the Eagles

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants defense just gave up 7 and 6 against the Cowboys and Lions. They will beat the shit out of the Eagles
The Eagles always give the Giants a good game. The Giants ain't blowing out anyone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say that I'm not sure the Det. Game even matters to them, but I guess they could still get a WC even with a loss to GB the final week.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't gotten over the Officials giving you a playoff game January 4, 2015. The Lions have won one playoff game since 1957, we shouldn't have a game stolen from us (sorry if I sound like a snowflake, but try to be a Lions' fan for six decades). So, I hate you guys

Then the Cowboys attempt to honor those police officers who gave their lives to protect the people who were rioting (protesting) against them. ** Fuck the NFL ** - Now I love you guys.

Finally a rookie running back from ohio state kills my fantasy team. So I hate you guys again.

Still nothing can take back the class the Dallas Cowboys showed for the Dallas Police Officers, and nothing can take back the season you've been having with your outstanding rookies. Congratulations Dallas Cowboys and their fans.

CopkYTYVUAAFYDs.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't gotten over the Officials giving you a playoff game January 4, 2015. The Lions have won one playoff game since 1957, we shouldn't have a game stolen from us (sorry if I sound like a snowflake, but try to be a Lions' fan for six decades). So, I hate you guys

Then the Cowboys attempt to honor those police officers who gave their lives to protect the people who were rioting (protesting) against them. ** Fuck the NFL ** - Now I love you guys.

Finally a rookie running back from ohio state kills my fantasy team. So I hate you guys again.

Still nothing can take back the class the Dallas Cowboys showed for the Dallas Police Officers, and nothing can take back the season you've been having with your outstanding rookies. Congratulations Dallas Cowboys and their fans.

CopkYTYVUAAFYDs.jpg

there is still time for this to all get messed up
better play um all

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are having a nice season as well. GB coming to your place Week 17 for the division. I know they are hot but if Slay plays I like your chances

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean anything. The Eagles are a ball hawking team. They are the type that can take advantage of Eli's bad throws. They already picked off Eli twice in New York. If Wentz can play turnover free, they can definitely win.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The officials tried to give the Lions the game in the first half with numerous non calls and terrible calls in favor of the Lions. One play and everybody just forgets what happened in the rest of the game. The Lions had 3 turnovers and blew a 14-0 lead, but people wanna blame solely the refs for the Lions losing. The Lions were still winning even after that controversial call. All they had to do was stop Dallas and they couldn't. Then couldn't do anything when they had the ball late.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean anything. The Eagles are a ball hawking team. They are the type that can take advantage of Eli's bad throws. They already picked off Eli twice in New York. If Wentz can play turnover free, they can definitely win.
I'd just as soon they wait to Monday night and learn their fate with our win over the lions

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory eligible next week
The gregory thing is odd. I know he appealed,bUT kind if surprised that the NFL did not already make a ruling. Gregory has some good pass rushing skills. I guses he could assume mayowa role.

I have a feeling the Cowboys are going to destroy the lions. Stafford has a messed up hand

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gregory thing is odd. I know he appealed,bUT kind if surprised that the NFL did not already make a ruling. Gregory has some good pass rushing skills. I guses he could assume mayowa role.

I have a feeling the Cowboys are going to destroy the lions. Stafford has a messed up hand
The Giants were running all over them in the first half. That bodes well