• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12/18-24

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big series of games...Look out for Lumbus

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, look out for Columbus. When the Penguins play the Blue Jackets anymore, I generally just root for them to not have any injuries. The Pens seem to get pretty beat up playing Columbus. This is no surprise though. John Tortorella is a sack of human excrement. It's embarrassing that he is the first ever USA born coach to have 500 wins. I'd rather he get run over by a truck than have that accolade. Maybe Sully will coach long enough to take the coaching wins mantle from that giant ass clown.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, look out for Columbus. When the Penguins play the Blue Jackets anymore, I generally just root for them to not have any injuries. The Pens seem to get pretty beat up playing Columbus. This is no surprise though. John Tortorella is a sack of human excrement. It's embarrassing that he is the first ever USA born coach to have 500 wins. I'd rather he get run over by a truck than have that accolade. Maybe Sully will coach long enough to take the coaching wins mantle from that giant ass clown.

On top of that he's just not that good of a coach...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Human excrement >>>>>>>>>>> John Tortorella

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of that he's just not that good of a coach...

Torts is a hold-over from the dark days of the NHL coaching philosophy that stifled Lemieux and Jagr during their primes. Plus, I begrudgingly give him credit for he did hoist the SC with a young Marty St. Louis and Vinny in Tampa. Also, he was the guy who gave Mike Sullivan an assistant job that got him back into NHL coaching. It's not all bad :rolleyes:

I just don't appreciate what the man has said and done during his coaching years. Particularly when he was with the Rags, when he said some very inappropriate things to the media about his personal opinions on teams and players that were not his own. I have no time for that. Don't cry in the media like a baby.

Human excrement >>>>>>>>>>> John Tortorella

Jackets are kicking some serious butt this year. I figure it's just in spite of Torts being the HC. Looks like they have things working pretty good in C-bus these days.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did look good. Sid might have 25 goals by christmas!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby's deflection goal was absurd. Or, for Crosby, standard.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to a great start to the week!

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played a terrible game last night. Columbus is now in first in the Met.

Oleksy didn't make the right decision when he fought Jenner. Seemed to energize the Jackets more than the Pens from that point on. When they make the return trip to C-Bus, they have to stick to the game-plan and not get sucked into Tortorella style hockey, with taking retaliatory penalties, and being baited. They will never win against anyone playing that way. Minus Oleksy's fight, they had 12 penalty minutes. Can't do that and hope to win, especially with the short-handed blue line.

On to the Devils :billb:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think Lumbus is the better team

It probably goes without saying, but Columbus is right now probably the best team in the league. Too bad for them it's only the end of December and not the end of the regular season. A young team with a good goalie. They're not all that different from what the Florida Panthers of last season did. The Panthers ripped off 12 wins in a row last year, and won the Atlantic division for the first time. They got bounced in the first round, though.

Merry Christmas Penguins fans :hockeysmile: