• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/21 Jazz @ Dubs 730p Tip

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest vs Rust?

Things I want to see tonight

1. AI#9 aggressive when he's in the game
  2. Speights continue to produce when he's called upon
  3. Dubs keeping TO's below 15 (10 or less would be great )
  4. Ball Movement, swing it to the open man
  5. Bogut being an offensive force as he was in the 5 previous games

Trap game, if the Raiders can win a game, the Jazz can find a way to give us trouble at home, I hope the Dubs come out strong and don't let up until 0:00 on the clock.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 and 5

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors putting on a clinic. Few sloppy turnovers and not shooting well from 3, otherwise flawless game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some really nice highlight plays that will look nice in our 2014-15 montage. I really felt bad for the Jazz. We were well on or way to 30 assists again, but ended up with 28

Bogut was really great. Loved the 15 foot jumper he took. AI shot it confidently. Hopefully he's getting used to coming off of the bench. HB played well even though his shooting % wasn't that great.

Looking forward to the road trip.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we did get NBK's numbers 4 and 5. Nice to see.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some really nice highlight plays that will look nice in our 2014-15 montage. I really felt bad for the Jazz. We were well on or way to 30 assists again, but ended up with 28

Bogut was really great. Loved the 15 foot jumper he took. AI shot it confidently. Hopefully he's getting used to coming off of the bench. HB played well even though his shooting % wasn't that great.

Looking forward to the road trip.

They had Stockton and Malone for how many years? I can't feel bad for that team, especially since they beat us in the '07 Playoffs.

Its our time now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we did get NBK's numbers 4 and 5. Nice to see.

I think I had my crystal ball working last night.

1) AI#9 did have 17 points, all be it against the Jazz
2) SPeights continues to shoot at a high %, easy to do when no one is playing defense against you, but I have a new nickname for Mo'Speights = Radar, Barnett said he has Radar when he shoots, but I will just call him Radar
3) Dubs for 3 quarters of the game kept the TO's low. I think at one point 14 dimes to 1 TO? Awesome.
4) Dubs passed well, I loved the defense leading into easy open run outs last night. At times we overpassed but that's okay when you are up 30 points
5) Bogut looked young last night. I loved his dunks at point blank range, the left handed ally from Steph was beautiful.

Overall good game, even though we it got sloppy at the end. Dubs keep rolling, and should beat OKC on Sun. Enjoy it all, it hasn't happened in 42 years.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) SPeights continues to shoot at a high %, easy to do when no one is playing defense against you, but I have a new nickname for Mo'Speights = Radar, Barnett said he has Radar when he shoots, but I will just call him Radar
3) Dubs for 3 quarters of the game kept the TO's low. I think at one point 14 dimes to 1 TO? Awesome.
4) Dubs passed well, I loved the defense leading into easy open run outs last night. At times we overpassed but that's okay when you are up 30 points
5) Bogut looked young last night. I loved his dunks at point blank range, the left handed ally from Steph was beautiful.

Overall good game, even though we it got sloppy at the end. Dubs keep rolling, and should beat OKC on Sun. Enjoy it all, it hasn't happened in 42 years.

40 years.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to see the Warriors last night and they just dominated the game from the first tip. This team has a little Showtime in them. Reminds me some of the Lakers teams of the 80's. Even Magic has to look at this Warriors team and smile some. Warriors have a legit shot at going all the way this year. They have to stay healthy but they have a team chemistry that gets stronger by the day. They are fun to watch. Now we get to see them on a long road trip and how they handle it. Kerr has really stepped in and done a good job with this group of players. He has a legit shot at coach of the year.

Go Warriors !!

:suds::clap:

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz are capable of beating good teams on their night. They present a challenge with their size, but that was overcome early with some tremendous movement off the ball that exposed the lack of speed among the big trees. The team continues their progress towards being a far more efficient offensive machine, Steph continues to blossom as an on the ball defender, Bogut continues to be an animal inside, and Mo continues to be the team's best shooter inside of three point range while playing hard at both ends. Livingston is getting closer to his old self and is starting to find a role in the offense.

All this, and the eventual return of Lee would see the team continuing to progress. The acid tests will be their match-ups with the beasts of the Southwest Division. Can't wait.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. That tends to happen when you are up by 30 points. That's why they call it "garbage time".