• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team standard, 4 players keeper

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished draft 1 of 2 today.
In total, 35 players were kept, 2 is the minimum, 4 in the max

QB: Kaepernick (rd 11/pk110): really just took him for week 1 matchup against Dallas' practice squad team. People started taking backup QBs before I grabbed my #1, but they also left some good scraps on the table. I'll probably drop someone eventually for a decent backup, we'll see.
RB: McCoy - keeper, 1st round value
RB: LeVeon Bell - keeper, 16th rd value
WR: AJ Green (rd 2/pk 11): Once I saw that Green was dropped, I knew I was getting him or Dez back as my #1.
WR: Michael Floyd (rd 3/pk 30): just sticking to the plan, going at least WR-WR to start, potentially WR-WR-WR
TE: Gronkowski - keeper, 5th rd value
FLEX: Gio Bernard - keeper, 8th rd value
K - TBD, did this in 2 drafts in a row now, if they don't force me to start out with one, I'll wait and see how my lottery picks perform, since most will be playing in the last preseason game.
DST: Patriots (rd 12/pk 111): love the week 1 game against MIA, just due to the turnover on their O Line. 9th DST team taken.

Bench:
Roddy White (rd 4/pk 31) went WR with all of my first 3 picks, since I kept 3 RBs. Like my depth a lot.
Terrance Williams (rd 5/ pk 47) the last of my bounty for trading Calvin Johnson before last season. C'mon Romo, stay healthy and throw to the guy in single coverage!
Emmanuel Sanders (rd 6/pk 51) another concussion for Welker. I'm officially a believer.
Terrance West (rd 7/pk 70) really think the Browns will ride the hot hand game-to-game this year.
Bernard Pierce (rd 9/pk 90) just couldn't believe he was still out there since I almost took him instead of West the round before. I'm deeper than deep at RB, WR, and TE, imo.
Dennis Pitta (rd 10/pk 91): was the last of the TEs out there that I consider to be heavily targeted. ND boner took Rudolph a little too soon, I guess he got scared after he saw how high I took Floyd. Just thought it would be nice to have a top flight insurance option for Gronk.
Legarrette Blount (rd 13/pk 130) handcuffed Bell since it looked like they will be splitting. Possible drop candidate for a K or a backup QB
Markus Wheaton (rd 14/pk 131) will probably have to drop him for a K or a backup QB before week 1. Kinda makes me sad. Thought this was an excellent grab this late.

I really don't see me relying on Kaeps, might have to snatch up Dalton right away since he's still out there.

Think I really nailed this draft, with nice depth all around, minus QB.

thoughts?