• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #10 Nebraska @ #6 Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your reading comprehension isn't great. I said that I believe that most of their second team players would start for our team. You have yet to mention any position where their backups would not start for us.

You were implying that OSU could beat Nebraska with their second string athletes just because they drove 97 yds on us with their second string QB. Your reading comprehension isn't great because I did say OSU is a better team, but not as good as our coaches made them out to be.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were implying that OSU could beat Nebraska with their second string athletes just because they drove 97 yds on us with their second string QB. Your reading comprehension isn't great because I did say OSU is a better team, but not as good as our coaches made them out to be.
I didn't imply anything. I flat out asked you which of their second string would get beat out by our starters. I even gave you a couple potential examples.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State plays at Lincoln on October 14, 2017.

Let's keep the discussion going.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't imply anything. I flat out asked you which of their second string would get beat out by our starters. I even gave you a couple potential examples.

If Nebraska played with our first string players and they played with their second string players for at least one half of football, I'm pretty sure we would see a lot of our first string players being better. Case is closed, move on.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska played with our first string players and they played with their second string players for at least one half of football, I'm pretty sure we would see a lot of our first string players being better. Case is closed, move on.
Your ability to evaluate talent is extremely questionable. See your "WE NEED TO PLAY FYFE" rants from a while back. Strangely, you've been pretty silent on that issue lately.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your ability to evaluate talent is extremely questionable. See your "WE NEED TO PLAY FYFE" rants from a while back. Strangely, you've been pretty silent on that issue lately.

Obviously the coaches we have couldn't bring out the full potential of Fyfe, so what's the point of bringing him up anymore. I bet Fyfe would look better with Urban Meyer as our coach. It's odd how you question my ability to evaluate talent yet you are dumb enough to believe OSU could beat Nebraska with their second string players! LMAO!!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idiots-y-u-no-let-thread-die-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.