• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 10/6 Broncos @ Cowboys

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Romo if you will but the defense was much worse giving up 51 pt. and when you do that then you expect to lose. Good job Tony.

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Romo if you will but the defense was much worse giving up 51 pt. and when you do that then you expect to lose. Good job Tony.

Stupid statement same could be said for Irving up 48 points. Bottom line Dallas was pass happy just like Denver, you do that type of game plan you defense will suffer. It came down to who flinched and like always that was Romo.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid statement same could be said for Irving up 48 points. Bottom line Dallas was pass happy just like Denver, you do that type of game plan you defense will suffer. It came down to who flinched and like always that was Romo.

Dallas being "pass happy" had zero to do with their D giving up 51. Bottom line is that when you score 48 and lose your offense wasn't the problem. I wonder if that's ever even happened before in the history of the NFL. Looked it up and it's happened at least twice. Cleveland in 2004 and the Oilers in the old AFL in 63.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed the replay on the countdown show a few minutes ago. Murray was wide open...Damn.

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas being "pass happy" had zero to do with their D giving up 51. Bottom line is that when you score 48 and lose your offense wasn't the problem. I wonder if that's ever even happened before in the history of the NFL. Looked it up and it's happened at least twice. Cleveland in 2004 and the Oilers in the old AFL in 63.

Watch football much? Passing extends the game, running grinds out the game. Yes being pass happy has a definate affect on the defense and points being scored. But again Mannings defense gave up 48 as well! It's the nature of the beast when you choose to be pass happy and put everything on QB play. Not a smart game plan when your QB is Romo.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning's D gave up 48 but he didnt throw a pick to cost his team a game.