• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 10/29...2014 Season Opener -- Bulls @ Knicks

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New York Knicks have exercised the third-year option for shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr.
The move, announced Tuesday afternoon, was largely expected.

Hardaway had a strong rookie season in New York, averaging 10.2 points in 23.2 minutes per game last season. He was selected 24th in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft and is slated to earn $1.3 million in 2015-16.

It is unclear at this point if the Knicks will exercise the third-year option on point guard Shane Larkin or agree to an extension with guard Iman Shumpert.

Larkin, who is scheduled to make $1.6 million in 2015-16, was acquired from the Dallas Mavericks in a trade last June. Larkin has played significant minutes in the preseason, and Knicks coach Derek Fisher seems to be pleased with his play.
The deadline to pick up options or extend players on their rookie contracts is Friday.
According to league sources familiar with the dynamic between Shumpert and the Knicks, there had been no discussions about a possible extension entering this week.
If the Knicks don't agree to an extension with Shumpert, he will be a restricted free agent this summer.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up brother!!! , somewhat excited for beginning, tune in to pregame show, hear calderon is out, watch for a minute or 2 and??? resume my normal activity.... same ole same ole

hope you had a great summer

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And right after that wednesday night beat down by the Bulls, they have to go to Cleveland and play the Cavs on thursday....so I don't expect D-Fish to get his 1st win as Knicks coach until sometime next week.....:L

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And right after that wednesday night beat down by the Bulls, they have to go to Cleveland and play the Cavs on thursday....so I don't expect D-Fish to get his 1st win as Knicks coach until sometime next week.....:L

LOL...I don't mind being wrong once in a while......as long as it's for the right reason....:nod:

•Knicks ruin Lebron's party, beat the Cavs @ Chicken Bones Arena.

•Derek Fisher notches his 1st career win as headcoach.

:clap::clap::clap:

* Stat of the night: The Knicks finished with 30 assists on 37 made field goals. Their season-high last year was 29. The ball movement in the triangle was strong, and the scoring was balanced.

Knicks 95, Cavs 90: Spoiling LeBron's party - Knicks Blog - ESPN New York

i