• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 Year Later

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the qb ranking with the exception of rg3. Eli has always been a turnover machine and got lucky. Foles is the king of intentional grounding. Get pressure on him and he fold. The. Egals will suffer when they face a much tougher scheduke and they are due for injuries. So I really think the Cowboys will be in the race as long as they draft the players that I have mocked. I look for the egals and skins to battle for last place. T Giants and Cowboys have thebest chance of wimning the division. For some reason I think the linehan hire will be huge.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you could count me as a person that is not that impressed with the Egals. If the Cowboys had a serviceable safety instead of. That scrub heath they probably wint that game and then get stomped again by the saints.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think the Eagles are scary as hell. They have the best Oline in the division- probably top 5 in the game. They have one of the top 3 RBs in the game. They have a burner outside that does tend to dissappear, but Cooper had a big year and they will be getting Maclin back Im guessing. Defense remains the ????? for them. They have definitely improved.

The Giants- I think Manning is overrated and always have but he still is pretty good QB. Salsa dance king and Rueben Randle- who I think is severely underrated in this article will be a tough duo next season.

Washington- I just wasnt impressed with their coaching hire. They do have some nice pieces led by Morris and Garcon. Their defense lost their leader and heart and soul though.

Us- Injuries and who do we lose in FA. If heathy we could win this division. Whether its blitzing or drafting pass rushers we have to make it easier on our back end somehow. I do think we need a replacement for Austin, preferrably someone that can stretch the field. I love getting Dunbar back . Him along with Murray should pose a huge threat out of the backfield next year.

As far as the rankings - like I said- Randle I think should be about 5th on this list. Manning has won 2 Superbowls but he is just too color blind for me. Foles is the surprise. I mean is he really this damn good or was it Chip Kelly.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at it today, I'd go
Manning
Romo
Foles
Bob

funny what one season can do

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On just last season I'd go

Romo
Foles (he close to #1but I need to see more than 1/2 of a season.)
Manning
Bob.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are just basing it on last season - I would have to rank Bob over Eli. I know RG3 had big expectations and had a subpar year, but Eli had a terrible season. With that being said, I would rather have Eli

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rank Romo over Eli. I know Eli has two Super Bowls, but if Romo were the QB those two teams, they still win, only easier IMO. I believe the only guys decidedly better than Romo are P Manning, Rodgers, Brady and Brees. The problem for the Cowboys, is that with his age, back, and contract, his play may only justify his cap figure in 2 of the next 6 years

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are just basing it on last season - I would have to rank Bob over Eli. I know RG3 had big expectations and had a subpar year, but Eli had a terrible season. With that being said, I would rather have Eli

wouldn't say one season
How bout....body of work. Manning for his seasons in the league and so on.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't say one season
How bout....body of work. Manning for his seasons in the league and so on.

I should have quoted Manster before I typed that . I was referring to his answer