• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your love interest "LeClown" may have something to say about your status as a "hater".

don't like him and never have. HARDLY a secret, butterball...

ranks right up there with YOUR love for the Lakers, PG13, and generally anyone who disagrees with your fat ass...:finger:

and hey, it isn't like I'VE ever wished injury on a player, even one as nauseating AS LeClown. nope, only ONE of us has THAT particular blemish on his "resume", ya sick, twisted fat bitch...:stfu:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then blew their doors off twice in a row and won in 5.

Sorry, but the Pelicans are a MUCH better team than Utah without Rubio. Rubio was very important to the Jazz.

I dont think they were better defensively than the Jazz, overall I would take the Pelicans over the Jazz minus Rubio

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't see why people emphasize 'so and so is going to cover so and so'. I mean sure at the beginning of a possession. But the game is all about picks and switching and fast breaks, it's team D vs team D.

Yeah all they do is picks in the NBA now but it’s still on that man to switch or play off the screen well and CP3 and Capela can be lethal, could be a huge key in the series but yeah Houston in general is going to have to amp up the defense. Reason why I picked GS in 5

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Boston could beat the Cavaliers if Hayward and Irving were healthy- Now that should make you really sick

I sure would like the Celtics chances a helluva lot better if those 2 were healthy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston won 2 out of 3 games this season against GS, but because they’re defending champs they’re better? That’s derpy logic.
And you trying to use the reg season as the only measuring stick for the post season is also ridiculous.

My point bout them being defending champs is that they have ALREADY proven they're championship caliber. The only thing Houston has proven is they can win 60+ games in the reg season, which means squat if they can't win 16 more in the post season. But of course people that actually watch basketball games would know this already.

Derp.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're just joking around the regular season means next to nothing in the playoffs. The Rockets have to play their best basketball of the season if they wanna advance to the Finals. The Warriors are too good & too experienced. Which kinda makes me sick.
Hey man Bos did their thing last night. I didn't think Sixers would win after they went down 3-0. Congrats. Hoping they can take out the Cavs next. :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lets not forget that GS got drilled by 30 points by New Orleans.
Yet they somehow managed to win that seris 4-1. What happened when OKC got drilled by Utah?

Nice job there....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs won last year?

Damn. I must have been watching the wrong series.
Like I said, people who actually watch the games would know. :crazy:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then blew their doors off twice in a row and won in 5.

Sorry, but the Pelicans are a MUCH better team than Utah without Rubio. Rubio was very important to the Jazz.

Never been a big Rubio fan, but there was a noticeable drop in Utah's offensive production when Rubio went down. It was pretty remarkable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure would like the Celtics chances a helluva lot better if those 2 were healthy.

Agree with what Chris Mannix just said filling in for Dan Patrick on the Dan Patrick show.

He said he doesn't think the Celtics will win because they don't have Kyrie and Hayward, but they have a better chance this year than they did in last years series because the Cavs aren't quite as good.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you trying to use the reg season as the only measuring stick for the post season is also ridiculous.

My point bout them being defending champs is that they have ALREADY proven they're championship caliber. The only thing Houston has proven is they can win 60+ games in the reg season, which means squat if they can't win 16 more in the post season. But of course people that actually watch basketball games would know this already.

Derp.

And those who do, know exactly what you meant.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with what Chris Mannix just said filling in for Dan Patrick on the Dan Patrick show.

He said he doesn't think the Celtics will win because they don't have Kyrie and Hayward, but they have a better chance this year than they did in last years series because the Cavs aren't quite as good.
I think it will be a good series. Of course they won't be able to stop LBJ - but on the other end of the court who is going to stop Rozier, Tatum & Brown? And then you sprinkle in some Horford (hoping he can continue to play at this high level) and the Cavs could be in trouble. I expect this to go 6 or 7.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good series. Of course they won't be able to stop LBJ - but on the other end of the court who is going to stop Rozier, Tatum & Brown? And then you sprinkle in some Horford (hoping he can continue to play at this high level) and the Cavs could be in trouble. I expect this to go 6 or 7.

Agree. Stevens will likely come up with some twists that will help and be able to extend the series, but Lebron has seen everything, so I doubt it will be enough to actually win the series.

With Kyrie and Hayward, the Celtics probably take this in 5, maybe 6, if Lebron keeps running crazy like he is.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Stevens will likely come up with some twists that will help and be able to extend the series, but Lebron has seen everything, so I doubt it will be enough to actually win the series.

With Kyrie and Hayward, the Celtics probably take this in 5, maybe 6, if Lebron keeps running crazy like he is.
I don't think LBJ can beat the Celts by himself. So, I give the Cavs a chance as long as their role players show up instead of the mental midget versions of them.