• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) Alabama vs. (6) Texas A&M

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. There is a certain amount of luck involved in even the best team's MNC runs. My point is that it's not just a little atypical..... It's extreme. Was just trying to gauge others perceptions to what those stats could mean from here on out.

You see extreme, I saw in the first game a very Vanilla gameplan on offense. I almost feel like Saban knew he would not need more than he got from them and miscues were going to happen. Today we saw a more wide opne plan and miscues still happened. I think we will be fine and if we get to the final game to play for the big win again, Saban will do what he always does, motivate them beyond belief.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see extreme, I saw in the first game a very Vanilla gameplan on offense. I almost feel like Saban knew he would not need more than he got from them and miscues were going to happen. Today we saw a more wide opne plan and miscues still happened. I think we will be fine and if we get to the final game to play for the big win again, Saban will do what he always does, motivate them beyond belief.

That's possible. I saw in the first game an offensive line getting manhandled up front and WRs getting little separation in the passing game. So whether or not it was vanilla is kind of irrelevant in my opinion.

My point... Bama played a team in week 1 that has one of the best defenses in the country but also has one of the worst offenses in the country and bama looked good on D and bad on O. In week 2 the opposite happened. They played one of the best offenses in the country but worst defenses and looked good on O and bad on D. What's going to happen when they play a more balanced team? Maybe one like LSU that may not be elite on either side of the ball but is above average to good on both sides? Time will tell I guess.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All he ever see's is a way to put Alabama down.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinnie has now scored 14 points on the year.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's possible. I saw in the first game an offensive line getting manhandled up front and WRs getting little separation in the passing game. So whether or not it was vanilla is kind of irrelevant in my opinion.

My point... Bama played a team in week 1 that has one of the best defenses in the country but also has one of the worst offenses in the country and bama looked good on D and bad on O. In week 2 the opposite happened. They played one of the best offenses in the country but worst defenses and looked good on O and bad on D. What's going to happen when they play a more balanced team? Maybe one like LSU that may not be elite on either side of the ball but is above average to good on both sides? Time will tell I guess.

they're gonna get their dick pushed in is the answer....

:happy:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They may lose, but one thing is for sure, we wont lay down and quit, we will be in it to the end. Bama has some definite issues this year, but are they really issues, or are we simply looking closer to the competition this year is the question you have to ask. Are they enough of a weakness for us to not make a title game again? 10 games left to find out and my guess is we win all but one and that one is a toss up right now.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll know more in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah, getting some good warm up games will prolly be good in the long run. I wasn't crazy about Bama only having one warm up before A&M. Worked out though.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU D looks pretty iffy to me.....

RunAwayBeerTruck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for awesome defensive play this game would have gone to 200+!!!!!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may lose, but one thing is for sure, we wont lay down and quit, we will be in it to the end. Bama has some definite issues this year, but are they really issues, or are we simply looking closer to the competition this year is the question you have to ask. Are they enough of a weakness for us to not make a title game again? 10 games left to find out and my guess is we win all but one and that one is a toss up right now.

I agree. They will most likely be in every game. Too talented not to be. I'm just speculating here and trying to develop some things to keep an eye on throughout the season. The chronically wrong titty baby above just wants to whine because his ego took a hit tonight.:bawling: :laugh3: