• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1,2, and 4 go down.....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down goes #9 UNC. Now we need Oregon, Baylor, and Gonzaga to choke today and I think that will make it so all top ten teams lost at least once this week.
What are we top 10 chopped liver?!?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't sleep on the puppies. Actually, you can sleep on the Huskies and still beat them by 20+ points. How does Lo Ro still have a coaching job with them?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on the puppies. Actually, you can sleep on the Huskies and still beat them by 20+ points. How does Lo Ro still have a coaching job with them?

His ability to recruit studs that he does absolutely nothing with is remarkable. Next year's class is even better for him, can't wait to see how he squanders that group!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ability to recruit studs that he does absolutely nothing with is remarkable. Next year's class is even better for him, can't wait to see how he squanders that group!

I feel like the only time they've done anything was when he had virtually an all star NBA team. Now for the last 5 years it's the NIT or less. It's the opposite of the Badgers which recruits no names and turns them into player of the year type players (until recently recruiting has been improved).

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the only time they've done anything was when he had virtually an all star NBA team. Now for the last 5 years it's the NIT or less. It's the opposite of the Badgers which recruits no names and turns them into player of the year type players (until recently recruiting has been improved).

Yup, amazing how some programs get MUCH more out of MUCH less and vise versa.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss is beating the Piss out of Baylor.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now they look like Chopped liver as the pathetic Huskies are beating them in their own home. Meanwhile the refs have called everything against the Huskies and have placed AZ at the line for 13 FT attempts while the Huskies have 0. Refs = MVP for AZ so far.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will AZ be the 10th top ten team to lose this week or will the refs continue to bail them out like they did in the first half by giving AZ 13 FT's and giving 0 FT's to the Huskies. Three of the starters for the Dogs might foul out at this pace.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2,3, and 5 go down today. BOOM

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's next for today? What's the record for top 10 teams to lose in one day?

I'm pretty sure Villanova wins today, though stranger things have happened. Losing to St. John's at home would be a terrible loss.

Kansas losing at home to Iowa State was pretty shocking.

The rest are pretty standard fare. Baylor was due for a loss to an inferior team, Syracuse can beat anybody in their building, expected Arizona to lose but not by that margin.

UK losing too would not surprise me.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Villanova wins today, though stranger things have happened. Losing to St. John's at home would be a terrible loss.

Kansas losing at home to Iowa State was pretty shocking.

The rest are pretty standard fare. Baylor was due for a loss to an inferior team, Syracuse can beat anybody in their building, expected Arizona to lose but not by that margin.

UK losing too would not surprise me.

Is it worse than losing to another non tournament team in Marquette?

Kansas did lose last week as well and Iowa state was a ranked team at one point.

I don't buy a team being due to lose to an inferior team. At this point the team they faced were just the better team or playing better basketball at this time or it was just a bad match up for them.

UK would shock me since they own the SEC and it's not even close. I would be shocked if they lose one more game the rest of the way through the regular season.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it worse than losing to another non tournament team in Marquette?

Kansas did lose last week as well and Iowa state was a ranked team at one point.

I don't buy a team being due to lose to an inferior team. At this point the team they faced were just the better team or playing better basketball at this time or it was just a bad match up for them.

UK would shock me since they own the SEC and it's not even close. I would be shocked if they lose one more game the rest of the way through the regular season.

Yes, it's worse. They lost at home.

Probably every team in the country has lost a game they were supposed to win ... except Baylor before today. So, yea I think they were due.

UK is favored by 1.5 points.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's worse. They lost at home.

Probably every team in the country has lost a game they were supposed to win ... except Baylor before today. So, yea I think they were due.

UK is favored by 1.5 points.

UK should beat Florida by 20+

The Badgers haven't lost a game they were supposed to win with @Creighton(before their injuries) vs UNC (neutral) and @ Purdue. All teams at the time we played them were a top 20 team.

You're right that would be worse.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down goes #7 West Virginia. That makes 5 top 10 teams for today so far. That has to be the record.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there is no real dominant team this year. The only undefeated team is beating the sisters of the poor.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2,3,5,7, and 9 all lost so far. Now #8 Kentucky is in danger of losing at Florida. Nova and Zags have no chance of losing vs scrubs today.