• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1-1

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does suck, I really can't stand Brady Hoke, I'd like to send him some rotten chicken guts in the mail.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why there is so much talk about offense. The defense stunk! 41 points. 460 yards. What kind of offense were you expecting that could cover that kind of defensive performance? Fix the defense and we have a chance, but we will not win many games with the defense I have seen for the last 2 weeks.

Its very depressing, seeing as how great the defense was last year, and we didn't lose that much, although the big 3 were the team leaders at their respective positions. I had high hopes for this defense. Jarett Grace, what was with all the preseason hype, I have rarely heard his number called. Calabrese is the same, great against the run, garbage in coverage. Fox got beat a lot too for a guy who was supposed to be the better cover LB, I think he benefitted from the respect given to Teo that just isn't there this year. Jaylon Smith played a very good game, although he got out ran by Gardner once. I wonder if we wouldn't be better off moving Jaylon inside. Yes, he's undersized at 230 for MLB, but he is very quick and can be a disruptive force. Councell is serviceable enough take his place at Dog. That said, we were getting huge yardage running the ball, and on the next play, would come out empty set. With Rees, there's no hiding it, you go empty, he's throwing. Offense put up 24 on the road in a hostile environment and were driving again at the end before another bad TO. While I agree the offense is taking a lot more heat than the defense, the offensive made too many ill-timed errors to overcome the bad play by the defense.