• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1-0

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both agree this team needs to get better. Yes I was happy about a blowout win against a bad temple team. We did it with a simple game plan. Also it was our 1st game of the season, New starting RB, Different QB from the one that helped us take us to a NC for the 1st time in a loooooong time, no top target like we had in the past(I will say I think Jones will be a NFL WR), and playing with out our leader Teo. Also throw in a new starting TE.

With all that going on, thats why I was happy with the win. Starters played 3Q.

I also do agree with you that if we lose this week my wife will see a very upset husband. It takes me some time to get over loses.

((((MANHUGZZZZ PURGUY))))) :suds:

GOOOOOO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I by no means think you've panicked, I merely suggest you may have read a lot more into the first game than some of the others. We'll have to just wait and see how we fare against a good Michigan team. Only time will tell. I can't help but thinking of a few of those recent Michigan games and their endings. Let's face it they've been as exciting as you could possible imagine. It's not a rivalry, it's a heart attack ready to happen. I can think of worse ways of going.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% heart attack. I am so fired up already for this game. I want sat to come now. I think it will be a great game and I see myself yelling at the TV and then jumping up and down. I might even call for Kellys head at 1 point during the game(I wont mean it because im a Kelly fan).

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's my manhug!?

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the game I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel and slit my wrists.

Defense:
We rushed three most of the game, but when we did bring more we were able to pressure the QB. We seemed to make very little adjustments on defense. An obvious one would have been to tighten up on their WRs at the line of scrimmage because their QB couldn't make an accurate throw past the 10 yard mark to save his life. We didn't though, and ran nothing complicated. Unsatisfactory performance by the Dline and LBs. Secondary played adequately.

Offense:
After the first 2 drives it seemed as though we just lost interest. Tommy played well, but Temple's secondary was terrible and Tommy seemed dominant when they were in man but struggled a bit to hit receivers when they found a hole in Temple's zone. Still worried about him. Ran a vanilla offense the whole game, played fine.

Special teams:
About to jump out the window of my 7th story apartment. Between Brendza punting balls ten yards deep into the endzone, 2 missed FGs, and gaining nothing special on kick returns and even less on punt returns, I......just don't get it.

Overall HOPE: We held back everything for the scUM game. We knew the game was never truly going to be a contest and after we dominated the first couple possessions, Temple got more comfortable and we when into cruise control.