• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 04/07/15...Warriors @ Pelicans...5:00 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors look to get back on track and start another winning streak. New Orleans is trying to hang in there to hopefully get the last playoff spot, but things look gloomy for the Pels. Still, the Pels will give it their all against the Warriors.

Meanwhile, the Warriors are, of course, coming off of a big-time spanking at the hands of the Spurs on Sunday. Of course, the Pels are not the Spurs. I look for the Warriors to want to win this one and get the taste of the Spur loss out of their collective mouths.

Warriors win 112-106. Both Curry and Anthony Davis score 30+ points.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I didn't really like seeing the Warriors lose to the Pelicans, I must say. Thompson looks like he could use a day off or something. He's had 2 poor games in a row now. We have home court wrapped on all the way around, but I know that they want to keep on playing well and go into the playoffs on a positive note. However, I think they're going to play very little minutes for their starters (20 mins??) and ensure that Curry breaks his 3 point record, where he's 5 behind break the mark of 272. I think that the rest of the games are at home, so maybe they'll win some of them even if they don't play the starters a whole lot.

This has been Greg............signing off.