• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0 Degree Balls in Minnesota?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather convenient to say now that we know the cause of the ball pressure being below league requirements was nothing more than 8th grade science class level stuff.
Balls were not the same pressure for both teams. You missed the entire event. Not surprising. Again, this thread is designed to rehash old shit and make this all about the pats again. This isn't your day. Take your BS somewhere else like your team board.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls were not the same pressure for both teams. You missed the entire event. Not surprising. Again, this thread is designed to rehash old shit and make this all about the pats again. This isn't your day. Take your BS somewhere else like your team board.

Actually that was proven false also.

You are simply choosing to believe falsehoods due to your dislike of all things Patriots.

Further you are trying to belittle the subject now that there is a game about to be played that further proves the deflation was nothing more than a result of the Ideal Gas Law.

It shows the hypocrisy of it all, and that it was always just a witch hunt by the league due to pressure of other owners.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing people still believe this, even though the NFL stated in open court that there was no evidence that it actually occured.

Who said I believe that? Don't get overly defensive over all that crap. I'm just being sarcastic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that was proven false also.

You are simply choosing to believe falsehoods due to your dislike of all things Patriots.

Further you are trying to belittle the subject now that there is a game about to be played that further proves the deflation was nothing more than a result of the Ideal Gas Law.

It shows the hypocrisy of it all, and that it was always just a witch hunt by the league due to pressure of other owners.
All that is proven is NE fans can't move on despite already winning and having their player all season. No one gives a fucking shit about football ball pressure. They didn't before this, they don't now. This is bitter fans trying to rehash old bullshit again. Nothing more. Today isn't about you or your team. Not in the slightest. Stop being so fucking arrogant and let today's teams have their moment in the playoffs.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed. I have nothing against the Pats organization.

It is amazing to me what people still believe even after being debunked, for example the filming of the Rams practice. It still comes up every now and then.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that is proven is NE fans can't move on despite already winning and having their player all season. No one gives a fucking shit about football ball pressure. They didn't before this, they don't now. This is bitter fans trying to rehash old bullshit again. Nothing more. Today isn't about you or your team. Not in the slightest. Stop being so fucking arrogant and let today's teams have their moment in the playoffs.

Right, pointing out the hypocrisy is keeping the two teams from having the spotlight.:L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a real football game about to happen. I'll leave you to your conspiracy bullshit. Have fun with it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a real football game about to happen. I'll leave you to your conspiracy bullshit. Have fun with it.

And you're whining on a thread about game balls and temp.

Maybe try going over to the actual game thread?:noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing to me what people still believe even after being debunked, for example the filming of the Rams practice. It still comes up every now and then.

I can't disagree w/ that. The only people that are still really talking about that nonsense & mean it are Pats Haters.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrogant? Read your post.
My OP is about ball pressure and the NFL's new policy.
Move on? Isn't about "you or your team?" Sounds like you need to move on!
Really Whiz - I know you are not a Pats hater......