• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

“Beli-cheat?” Shula says.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if that were true, which there is no evidence or even hear say that it is, that would still make him smarter than BB because he didn't get caught...
But in fact, not everyone is deceitful and dishonest, many are in the NFL, but you can't assume that all HC's would use that method to win football games....Some would rather do it straight up, it's called high character....
Shula is without accusal and squeaky clean, and the only coach in history with a perfect season....
Landry, Shula, Walsh, were the classiest you'll find in the history of the NFL....:yo:

OS you do realize how he got caught right? Mangini. Be like If Ravens were doing same thing and when Rex Ryan left and went to Jets and he exposed them, but Harbaugh would have been smarter and not tried it vs Ryan

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less that Shula called him Bellicheat. The only voice that matters is Eric Cartman.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shula isn't saying anything that everyone doesn't already know and what Patriots fans won't admit. The Broncos violated the salary cap and technically cheated. I can admit it but can Patriots fans? Likely not. Just saying.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this. Being that field signals are made out in the open in front of everybody to see, by what manner would you guarantee that a team may use the same signals each week? Are the opposing players and coaches supposed to look the other way? We know that signal taping is common but suppose there was never any such thing as a video camera.

Would a team use the exact same set of signals week one through 16 and then game one, game two and then in the Superbowl?

The entire notion is absurd. They tape to force the other team to change shit up. The more disciplined team, the easier that is. Simple as that. The Patriots broke a rule over a common practice. When holding's cheating, then fine, standing in the wrong spot with your camera is cheating. If any team is too lazy or unorganized to change what they do out in the open, then too damn bad. This is not a copy of the opposing teams' playbook which is what's commonly implied by the unknowing and academically void.

....and please, before a ton of drivel, answer the simple questions I posted. Yes or no, should a team be able to use the same signals each week? If so, how will you ensure that?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then who taught Jimmy Johnson how to cheat?

The U Miami always had scandals esp $$$$ j/k about Jimmy, I always liked that coach, I could give a rat's ass what other teams or coaches do. Players are the biggest cheaters with all the PED's etc

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shula isn't saying anything that everyone doesn't already know and what Patriots fans won't admit. The Broncos violated the salary cap and technically cheated. I can admit it but can Patriots fans? Likely not. Just saying.

Show me a post where a Pats fan is denying the filming? And then you throw in your pansy ass and technically cheated just saying. Why do you think Yankees won so much, because they bought teams , so that more of an advantage then filming from the sidelines in my book. You still have to play the game and if the other team plays you again, and you dont change your signals, shame on you

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:
Let me ask you this. Being that field signals are made out in the open in front of everybody to see, by what manner would you guarantee that a team may use the same signals each week? Are the opposing players and coaches supposed to look the other way? We know that signal taping is common but suppose there was never any such thing as a video camera.

Would a team use the exact same set of signals week one through 16 and then game one, game two and then in the Superbowl?

The entire notion is absurd. They tape to force the other team to change shit up. The more disciplined team, the easier that is. Simple as that. The Patriots broke a rule over a common practice. When holding's cheating, then fine, standing in the wrong spot with your camera is cheating. If any team is too lazy or unorganized to change what they do out in the open, then too damn bad. This is not a copy of the opposing teams' playbook which is what's commonly implied by the unknowing and academically void.

....and please, before a ton of drivel, answer the simple questions I posted. Yes or no, should a team be able to use the same signals each week? If so, how will you ensure that?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,.....I guess Jon gruden was "cheating" when he won that Super Bowl 12- yrs. ago for Tampa,....he knew all the play-calls of his former team (the raiders)......!?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS you do realize how he got caught right? Mangini. Be like If Ravens were doing same thing and when Rex Ryan left and went to Jets and he exposed them, but Harbaugh would have been smarter and not tried it vs Ryan

I know sonny, I was just pointing out the error in the poster's defensive analogy that Shula and all HC's did it but he didn't get caught...
Water under the bridge to me, I don't even use it for smack unless it's clearly a joke....
He's got the rings and that's all that matters at this point....No need to dis the old HOF'mers tho....:nod:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know sonny, I was just pointing out the error in the poster's defensive analogy that Shula and all HC's did it but he didn't get caught...
Water under the bridge to me, I don't even use it for smack unless it's clearly a joke....
He's got the rings and that's all that matters at this point....No need to dis the old HOF'mers tho....:nod:

I hear you OS but I believe he said that most did, which I concur and your right they didnt get caught. If it wasn't for ex Pats Mangini Pats prob wouldnt have, but shame on Belichick being dumb and then arrogant when he said he interpreted the memo the league sent out before the 07 season. Film from the boxes and not the sidelines you supposed genious dope BB

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you OS but I believe he said that most did, which I concur and your right they didnt get caught. If it wasn't for ex Pats Mangini Pats prob wouldnt have, but shame on Belichick being dumb and then arrogant when he said he interpreted the memo the league sent out before the 07 season. Film from the boxes and not the sidelines you supposed genious dope BB
Hey $onny,......you ain't going "Raven" on us......are you.....?!,.......dark-hoodie is GOD...!

indypatfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the same Shula that while coaching the Colts to a Super Bowl loss was talking to the Fins about walking out on he's NFL Champion team to go south. Tampering is also cheating. Only at a higher level.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the same Shula that while coaching the Colts to a Super Bowl loss was talking to the Fins about walking out on he's NFL Champion team to go south. Tampering is also cheating. Only at a higher level.

you're not allowed to criticize that team of 'saints' that went undefeated. :whistle:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe..but there are many coaches worse than him than are better than he is.

Heater dont get me wrong top #1 or 2 currently coaching

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,.....I guess Jon gruden was "cheating" when he won that Super Bowl 12- yrs. ago for Tampa,....he knew all the play-calls of his former team (the raiders)......!?

:L