• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Idea To Rebuild Warriors

wsexsteve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We all know the Warriors aren't going anywhere this year. We are also not bad enough to finish in the bottom 7 and keep our draft pick. That is too bad because it will be a great draft.

My trade is Curry to Charlotte for Biyombo and their 1st pick which should be top 5. By making this trade the Warriors will probably end up in the bottom 5 also. So we will actually be trading Curry for Biyombo and 2 top 5 picks in next year's draft. I am sure you will all hate this idea, but I have a feeling EK might like it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

The Hornets wanted Curry in a trade for Chris Paul. The Warriors passed on that deal, but lets trade him for Biyombo and a draft pick. Oh and btw, you obviously don't know how the lottery system works. And you haven't factored in the impact Curry will make in their record, which if they acquired him wouldn't be a top 5 pick. The Bobcats also just drafted Kemba Walker, they still have DJ Augustine, and they're going to trade for another PG.

There are so, so many things insanely wrong with your trade proposal, that I just listed what first came to mind. That's all.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hate it. You know that I started to like Bismack last season. You probably also seen where I threw a tantrum that we couldn't get Chandler or Jordan to play c and started to call for a blow it up plan. I've retracted on that and really think that we could win this season. We have good players and lots of depth, to go with a couple of trade posibilities to try to become an elite team.
The problem with your trade idea (to me) is that there is no guarantee that we'll get the picks. Even though weget rid of Curry we will probably not be a top 7 type of team. Then on top of that like Sushi said, The Cats probably become a playoff team (as they're not that far off).
After watching the game last night I see where we'll be good, better than the way we played at the end of last season.
If we do a trade to try to get a pick I hope we wait until the deadline to make sure we're making a deal with a team that we could get a good shot at a high pick.
A better deal for you to look at is the idea Chuck came up with in the Admundson trade for Rush thread.