• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think we lost to the Panthers all year? At least that's what I seem to recall, not calling for a sweep but we should win this series.
And the Celtics should win.
And the Patriots should win the Superbowl
(well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is today "Depressing Wednesday??"

You best beware. Cheerup will be calling you, BK Jr too.

Sorry but the Celtics have shown these last few seasons that they don't have the heart of a champion.

I'd love to be wrong about that and hope they prove me wrong.

Too much talent to not win it all at least a few times.

p.s. I've been called worse than BK Jr. :)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I've overstepped my bounds this afternoon.

There was a lot of information that I thought you all might want to see and a shitload more that I didn't think was absolutely necessary to stick in here. Rookie Minicamp is still going.

BTW, this is the first rookie minicamp that the media has been allowed to attend since 1998. Yep, BB never allowed the media to see the rookies or make comments about what they did or how they did it.

Hope some of you like getting info.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a lot of information that I thought you all might want to see and a shitload more that I didn't think was absolutely necessary to stick in here. Rookie Minicamp is still going.

BTW, this is the first rookie minicamp that the media has been allowed to attend since 1998. Yep, BB never allowed the media to see the rookies or make comments about what they did or how they did it.

I like the info and can speed-read if not interested.
You are still in character...... :suds:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re good in my book BK. I know you rub some people the wrong way, but then some people take things way too seriously. I enjoy the updates, rumors or not, who cares really?