• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Giants break out of hell on a 3 run blast by Sanchez winning 4-3

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have been looking for a win like today's since Angel Pagan's mad dash around the bases for a in the park walk off winning HR against the Rockies. When Pagan went down with a pulled hammy after that game the whole Giants season seemed to follow him to the DL list.

Down to their last strike Hector Sanchez muscled a 3-2 ...2 out ...3 run HR just down the right field line that just stayed fair and with that HR he pulled the Giants out of the Hell Hole known as Nationals Park in Washington which has been a thorn in the Giants side especially the last two years.

As the TV camera panned the Giants dugout just before the 3 run shot by Sanchez all you could see was a dejected team who was about to be swept by the Nationals, and then it happened ...the Giants baseball Gods finally showed up this year after about a 2 month hiatus and saved the day.

Yesterday Hunter Pence said that it has been a tough year and you can't go to Candy Land every year basically winning it all. He said baseball is a tough game and losing and tough times build humility and character , fighting through the tough times together is what it is all about.

He is right in a lot of what he said but you know what ....losing sux and winning feels real good and I dig Candy Land. The Giants may not be the champs in 2013 but today they showed they are still fighting and were able to bring us back to 2012 and a taste of that Candy we all love. I am going to wash my candy down with a cold beer as the Band of Brothers played some good Rock 'n Roll in the Washington D.C. sun.

Go Giants !!

On Youtube...

Y&T - Part 7 - Rock 'n Roll's Gonna Save The World

:suds: :drum: :rockon: :angel: :thrasher:

Last edited by a moderator: