• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the deal with all of the Zelenskyisms ? They seem to mention him once a show. I remember him being i guess lazy , but i thought it was actually smart because from what it looked like - the challenge looked impossible. Other than that , i really dont remember much about him.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Charlie gets them to vote Maria out and then gets voted out himself the following week, it will be chaos.
Might not be a deserving winner, but they technically could all have a chance to make their claim, especially Q.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the deal with all of the Zelenskyisms ? They seem to mention him once a show. I remember him being i guess lazy , but i thought it was actually smart because from what it looked like - the challenge looked impossible. Other than that , i really dont remember much about him.
He kind of misused the word 'several' and it just blew up from there.
That's what Kenzi said about them being the 'final several'.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Charlie gets them to vote Maria out and then gets voted out himself the following week, it will be chaos.
Might not be a deserving winner, but they technically could all have a chance to make their claim, especially Q.

I think Liz could too. Now whether she can prove it was really her idea to get Tevin out or not , I dont know. Venus thought she did it. Also i think she was in on the planning for Soda as well. Then the deciding vote between Q and Hunter and Tiff as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone watches the Sports books and looks at the Survivor odds or not. I wont say anything because some may consider it a Spoiler. I have no idea if it is or not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone watches the Sports books and looks at the Survivor odds or not. I wont say anything because some may consider it a Spoiler. I have no idea if it is or not.
I can’t believe the books accept bets on it. Everything already happened, and everything gets leaked. I specifically avoid any google searches for Survivor because I have been spoiled in the past.