• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That with the addition of Jerry West no one has yet to post anything about this.

As a Lakeshow fan, this is a bold and big move for the Warriors. Teams have been talking to West about joining their staff yet it was the Dubbs who are bringing him aboard.

Next step - move this team to SF and you might just see me dawn a Warriors jersey every once and awhile ....:panda:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That with the addition of Jerry West no one has yet to post anything about this.

As a Lakeshow fan, this is a bold and big move for the Warriors. Teams have been talking to West about joining their staff yet it was the Dubbs who are bringing him aboard.

Next step - move this team to SF and you might just see me dawn a Warriors jersey every once and awhile ....:panda:

I welcome it, sir. Like I tell all my Laker fan buddies, "There is plenty of room on the Warriors' bandwagon." However, the marketing ploy of grabbing Jackson as coach might have negated the greatness of snatching up The Logo and a former agent for the Front Office. As always, I will reserve judgment, but a more experienced coach would've gotten a wholehearted endorsement from me.