• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spencer hawes, AK47?

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
any interest in either/both of these guys? everyone is talking chandler, nene, jordan and even gasol.. for me either gasol or chandler would be great fits but i don't see either one coming this way. of the mid-tier guys. i actually really like both hawes and ak and could see them both getting in the 4-5/per range and we have the money to make that happen. also, what do people think it would take to get kaman? would a david lee for kaman straight up trade work? would anyone want any piece of that? from what i read, sterling absolutely hates kaman.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kaman and his skill set, but he's just to injury prone at this point. You never know what you're going to get with him.

I would love to bring in a guy like AK, but I'm not sure what his price range would be. I'm fairly sure he'll be a hot commodity if the price is right.

Dislike Hawes. I feel he's pretty redundant on our team. Another big man who likes to shoot outside and can't be relied upon to get a basket in the paint. Also an underwhelming rebounder. Pass.

The more I look at this Free Agency class, the more I hate it.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i don't think AK would that pricey and he isn't really in a hurry to leave moscow. the right style of play and the right place [i can't imagine a better city than 'the city' after salt lake] and he may actually WANT to come here. he'd probably cost 4-5. the thing with kaman, which i realized after i made my post, iis that he's an expiring. and a pretty big one. fuck the injury history, at this point i would LOVE to trade him for lee, straight up. we get a year of a healthy kaman, if he get hurt we can move him to a team looking to shed salaries [jefferson perhaps? josh smith?], or worst case, we suck, keep our top 7 pick and get one of the big men in next year's draft while having a ton of cap room. jerry west.. make it happen!