• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Road trip from hell

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm back after a time out to clear my brain. Let's recap the shitshow:

1. Keaton Winn -- entered the road trip with five runs allowed in his previous 23 innings, and then he got knocked out of the first inning in Philadelphia (5 ER, 2 outs recorded) before allowing six runs in 10 pitches (he was charged a seventh run after departing) in the fourth inning of his next start. He gets my "Moundshitter of the trip" award, but the competition was heavy. He's about two bad starts away from Sacto.

2. Mason Black -- only his first ML game but man did he manage to unload his depends. 11 baserunners while recording 13 outs. Mitigating factor is that he looked decent through four innings, so there is some hope here.

3. Jordan Hicks -- 17 baserunners in 9 innings. Good news -- he kept the ball in the yard. Bad news -- only 9 innings in two starts. Worse news -- ERA of 7.00 in those two starts.

4. Logan Webb -- 21 baserunners in 7.2 IP. TWENTY PHUKING ONE. 9 ER. Just an absolute show of shit from our ace. Neck and neck with Winn for MOTT award.

5. Kyle Harrison -- one bright spot in our rotation. 12 IP, 14 baserunners, 1 ER, zero HR. 7 shutout in Coors. Thank phuking G-d for Harry.

All in all, an extremely disappointing effort by our SP. Snell looks close to coming back, so Winn to the bullpen would be my guess. I'd like to see more Black.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm back after a time out to clear my brain. Let's recap the shitshow:

1. Keaton Winn -- entered the road trip with five runs allowed in his previous 23 innings, and then he got knocked out of the first inning in Philadelphia (5 ER, 2 outs recorded) before allowing six runs in 10 pitches (he was charged a seventh run after departing) in the fourth inning of his next start. He gets my "Moundshitter of the trip" award, but the competition was heavy. He's about two bad starts away from Sacto.

2. Mason Black -- only his first ML game but man did he manage to unload his depends. 11 baserunners while recording 13 outs. Mitigating factor is that he looked decent through four innings, so there is some hope here.

3. Jordan Hicks -- 17 baserunners in 9 innings. Good news -- he kept the ball in the yard. Bad news -- only 9 innings in two starts. Worse news -- ERA of 7.00 in those two starts.

4. Logan Webb -- 21 baserunners in 7.2 IP. TWENTY PHUKING ONE. 9 ER. Just an absolute show of shit from our ace. Neck and neck with Winn for MOTT award.

5. Kyle Harrison -- one bright spot in our rotation. 12 IP, 14 baserunners, 1 ER, zero HR. 7 shutout in Coors. Thank phuking G-d for Harry.

All in all, an extremely disappointing effort by our SP. Snell looks close to coming back, so Winn to the bullpen would be my guess. I'd like to see more Black.
Snell didn't exactly look sharp prior to his IL stint. Let's hope that was just some rust.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snell didn't exactly look sharp prior to his IL stint. Let's hope that was just some rust.
He had Borasitis. Symptoms include missing spring training and not being ready to pitch to start the year.