• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Dawn (2012) (remake)

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put my collection up against yours, any day

Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray collection

I've seen it before, and it is impressive. That still doesn't mean TDKR was a good movie. I've only seen about twenty-five movies made in 2012, and that isn't sniffing the top ten. The Master was better, but not near best movie of the year status.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he jest thanks he a fancy fellar and all--- with all his fancy movies and all

I know that moving past Song of the South is a stretch for you pops, but expand your cultural horizons as much as you do your gaped asshole for your gay lover. You might learn something

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that moving past Song of the South is a stretch for you pops, but expand your cultural horizons as much as you do your gaped asshole for your gay lover. You might learn something

yourn ass was raped by a trucker headed south --and the expansion of yourn asshole made you sing Song of the South and you learned that he is yourn gay lover . That means that you have a new culture to explore --good luck sir

and you can never have too much vasiline

and I did learn sumptin about you --you little closet door breaker :popsdance:

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps the producers of the movie,should have used some of the dialogue from this thread.hell of a lot more entertaining.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the original is on

Patrick Swayze looks like Han Solo

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing "impressive" about a persons taste in movies. Of course, if you're always looking for something to confirm the genius you're pretty sure exists within you, I guess you might as well try to give yourself a boost by reading what a bunch of critics have to say about movies and then buying all the ones that are supposed to make you look intelligent and observant.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing "impressive" about a persons taste in movies. Of course, if you're always looking for something to confirm the genius you're pretty sure exists within you, I guess you might as well try to give yourself a boost by reading what a bunch of critics have to say about movies and then buying all the ones that are supposed to make you look intelligent and observant.

there's nothing less impressive than a dick-licker who thinks he knows movies and comments on them without showing any proof of having viewed them or the contxt they exist in.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's nothing less impressive than a dick-licker who thinks he knows movies and comments on them without showing any proof of having viewed them or the contxt they exist in.

There's nothing less impressive than someone who thinks movies are important.

bamagurl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wanna see it haven't yet