• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Host Cleveland For Three Games May 13-15

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point we could have a pen consisting of:

Yates
Robertson
Lorenzen
Heaney
Sborz
Leclerc
Urena
Latz
know i'm old fashion but that bullpen doesn't sound much better than the pen we had last year. and then what do we do next season when Yates, Robertson, Lorenzen, Urena and (i think) Heaney are free agents?

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know i'm old fashion but that bullpen doesn't sound much better than the pen we had last year. and then what do we do next season when Yates, Robertson, Lorenzen, Urena and (i think) Heaney are free agents?
If you cannot see that that bullpen is better than Chapman, King, a worse Sborz, Anderson, Kennedy Rodriguez, and some other spares, then nothing I can say will help you.

As far as 2025 goes, you take that money those guys made you mentioned are leaving, along with the Scherzer and Heaney money and you sign pitchers. You can also trade for pitchers. We have lots of trade chips.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cannot see that that bullpen is better than Chapman, King, a worse Sborz, Anderson, Kennedy Rodriguez, and some other spares, then nothing I can say will help you.

As far as 2025 goes, you take that money those guys made you mentioned are leaving, along with the Scherzer and Heaney money and you sign pitchers. You can also trade for pitchers. We have lots of trade chips.
always seem to rile you. better is a relative term (and yes, this bullpen is better than last year but barely) and every season we seem to start from scratch as far as the bullpen is concerned. when do we address it as being important?