• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts 2.4

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys that might be players on the next serious team:

1) Korey Lee - He hit about zero with his MLB late season White Sox tryout. This season he is showing a steady .250 plus hitter with some power and has looked good behind the plate. His arm to 2nd base is plus and he fields the catcher position well.

2) Gavin Sheets - I would have traded him for a bucket of practice balls last season. He has improved a lot in RF - he gets good jumps on the ball and has a good arm - understands where to throw the ball. He is also hitting .250 plus and is getting to bat against LH - and hitting them.

3) Fedde - The guy just knows how to do the basics of pitching - high - low - in - out with spin and without - he throws strikes and gets ground balls.

4) Crockett - Needs consistency like many guys, but inside him appears to be an unusual grit that wants to succeed. If work and practice are what he needs - he will pay the price. If Kopech had Crockett's mental makeup he would be untouchable.

5) Rookie Jordan Leisure from the bullpen has looked pretty good over 15 appearances and 14 innings. .257 era and 1.29 whip.

Meh...Dynasty mode doesn't begin again until we give a bunch of players that have never proven it long-term contracts at like 25% of what their market would be if they "make it big."

Then and only then will I know we're on the cusp of something "historic" again.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...Dynasty mode doesn't begin again until we give a bunch of players that have never proven it long-term contracts at like 25% of what their market would be if they "make it big."

Then and only then will I know we're on the cusp of something "historic" again.
That's a big jump from what I was recognizing. Just the guys worth a flying F so far this year.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big jump from what I was recognizing. Just the guys worth a flying F so far this year.

We're the f*cking Marlins. It is what it is.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that the Marlins have to watch TA's career continue to unravel.
Timmay is defintely struggling to say the least. .224, 0 dingers, 6 ribs, 36k/6bb - that's borderline gawd awful. Maybe not as bad as Abreu tho, who was recently demoted to the minors after a horrendous start to his campaign.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmay is defintely struggling to say the least. .224, 0 dingers, 6 ribs, 36k/6bb - that's borderline gawd awful. Maybe not as bad as Abreu tho, who was recently demoted to the minors after a horrendous start to his campaign.
I'm sad for Captain Abreu and Tim should have had a better ending. At least Abreu got his ring.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is amazing. God bless the internet.