• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting outside on my back porch after a 10 hour workday, just wanting some quiet time and to decompress and my neighbor comes over and starts yapping incessantly about pointless shit that I have zero interest in.
I go to great lengths to avoid my neighbors. It might involve being on my way out then sitting inside on my steps for a few minutes if a neighbor is outside.
If I go out on my deck and a neighbor is on theirs - I've acted like someone is calling me in.
And if I happen to see a neighbor at the grocery store - I go to great lengths to change my aisle pattern so they never see me.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neighbors on my left are an older couple and they are lovely but are never out. Ones on the right said to us when they moved in "We aren't very social and stay home a lot". We said they'd be perfect for us. In the 4 years they've been there, I've talked to them like a grand total of 15 minutes.

Guy across the street is a Republican Lobbyist, so I avoid him at all costs.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neighbors are mostly OK as far as I know, I just dont usually feel like it. The oddest ones are super friendly sometimes and hurry by us looking terrified other times. I gave up trying to figure them out long ago.

Either way, I am not doing the "see you in the next aisle" or "Fiber One bars, does Don have a problem?" thing at the grocery store with any of them.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surcharges and handling fees on online booking sites. They sometimes double the price that you originally agreed upon.

This is a great breakdown of the troubling model for a lot of these businesses, the fees they charge, and how, over time, they basically start to charge you a premium price that doesn't even meet the basics of what they originally offered for a lot more money.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without any notice having the channels the Orioles / Nationals are on dropped from my cable lineup. My cable company is telling some people it's temporary, telling others they have to jump to a new tier $40 more.

Lol I might have to change from to sports package to Home And Family to watch baseball