• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft, 2024

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The CRAZY part of this list of humans is that there are legitimately like 3-4 dudes on this list that have a chance to crack the 53!

I think that Anderson is a relative lock given how much they have paid him. Dude is 6'3, 326 coke machine in the middle of the DL.
Nugent has a legitimate shot given how weak our C position is.
Schrader has a puncher's chance given how good he has been and Mitchell being on the last year of his contract.
Pline has a chance to make the roster given a.) His size and ability and b) TE being the weakness on this roster after Kittle.

Mordecai could pull a Purdy and bump into QB3 over Allen if he shows the potential that made him a dual threat, 4-star recruit out of high school. This regime does a better job than any other in recent memory of utilizing the PS as a developmental playground to cultivate role players and team chemistry.
We certainly hope some of these guys do well and make the PS, if not the 53. One big reason is the cap can be better managed going forward.

For myself, not expecting any of these guys to become starters but filling back-up spots capably, is big too. I recall last season we were so high on some of the UDFA's too, but realistically most don't pan out. Agree Evan Andersen will likely make the PS just on his contract alone. He would have to perform POORLY not to make it. Its too bad Khalia Davis didn't work out, I thought he was a GOOD developmental player and by now, would be a big contributor.

DurbanPoison2121

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We certainly hope some of these guys do well and make the PS, if not the 53. One big reason is the cap can be better managed going forward.

For myself, not expecting any of these guys to become starters but filling back-up spots capably, is big too. I recall last season we were so high on some of the UDFA's too, but realistically most don't pan out. Agree Evan Andersen will likely make the PS just on his contract alone. He would have to perform POORLY not to make it. Its too bad Khalia Davis didn't work out, I thought he was a GOOD developmental player and by now, would be a big contributor.
They are keeping Hargrave, Collins, Givens, and Elliott. So it comes down to whether Davis or Anderson flashes in TC. I feel like we will keep 5 DT on the 53 and try to stash 1-2 guys on the PS. Davis hasn't flashed as much as I thought he would and at this point only seems to be a pass rushing DT, not someone that has shown to be stout or even average against the run. We already have 3 dudes who pass rush better then Davis at that position so at this point, Davis may be redundant...and replaceable.