• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs Amnesty Baron Davis

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem is he has a bulging disc in his back.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read he's injured too, but I really think this could be a ploy. I mean if a team puts a claim on him he's not free to go anywhere he'd like. Teams knowing he's going to miss nearly half the season won't want to bid on his services, making it a pretty sure thing for him to clear waivers. Lakers, Heat and Knicks will all be in play for him when the time comes.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I read he's injured too, but I really think this could be a ploy. I mean if a team puts a claim on him he's not free to go anywhere he'd like. Teams knowing he's going to miss nearly half the season won't want to bid on his services, making it a pretty sure thing for him to clear waivers. Lakers, Heat and Knicks will all be in play for him when the time comes.

That would not surprise me at all to find out that his bulging disc is nothing more than sore muscles - but only after he clears waivers. I hope the Charlotte Hornets put in a bid on him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would not surprise me at all to find out that his bulging disc is nothing more than sore muscles - but only after he clears waivers. I hope the Charlotte Hornets put in a bid on him.

If the Charlotte Hornets put a claim in on him he would be great playing alongside Alonzo Mourning and Larry Johnson...